TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts in the warranty period. Defects that occur within this
warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, solely at our option with no charge for
parts or labour.
2. MYRA reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair it.
Where a replacement is provided the Product or part replaced becomes the property of MYRA. MYRA may replace parts with
re-brushed parts. Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
3. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has
under the Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory laws.
4. The Warranty is NOT TRANSFERABLE.
5. This product has been manufactured to the highest quality standards and is warranted to the original purchaser.
6. Please keep your purchase INVOICE or receipt as proof of purchase and as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. The
purchase INVOICE or receipt must be presented with the warranty when making a claim under this warranty. If in the event the
receipt of purchase is not presented, then this warranty is void.
7. In the event that this product is DOA, the owner has 7 days in which to return the Product to the retailer or place of
purchase for a new replacement. If the owner does not return the product within 7 days then the Product will be treated under
normal warranty conditions.
8. Under normal warranty conditions the product must be returned to the Retailer, place of purchase, or any MYRA Branch closest to
9. Please ensure that the product is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. Also make
sure you have included an explanation of the problem.
10. In the event that the goods requiring repair under warranty, the owner is responsible for the cost of transportation to and from
MYRA Branches. Whilst in transit the goods are at the owner’s risk.
11. In the event that no identical Product is available for service repair, MYRA has the right to replace the Product with a device of
equal capacity, or offer the customer the choice of a Product upgrade which may incur an extra cost.
12. This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced. This
warranty does not extend to accessories. This warranty does not cover manuals and packaging, line cords, adaptors, mouse or
13. This warranty does not cover batteries or any other consumable item.
14. This warranty does not cover any defect caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable
care, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorized by MYRA.
15. The warranty will not apply if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product.
16. The warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid
spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of
God, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories,
exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect,
vermin or foreign object in the Product.
17. This warranty does not cover damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any
transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the owner, unless otherwise specified in these warranty
18. MYRA will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to (1) third party furniture, hardware or software; or (2) programs, data
or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss
of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. The fault in software caused by the virus, computer formatting or else.
20. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Product or parts.